The ideal candidate should
- Hold at least a Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Communication or Business Management
- Have at least 5-7years experience in related field (preferably Telecom)
- Assisting in the formulation of annual brand strategies and plans that deliver against business objectives for the entire brand portfolio of Mobilink
- Managing effective use of resources in order to deliver brand, proposition and segment led campaigns
- Ensuring seamless and successful implementation of campaigns across all channels.
- Delivering strategic thematic and tactical campaigns that help achieve our revenue targets
- Evolving and building the Mobilink brand, by leveraging the commercial and brand strategy
- Developing and ensuring effective maintenance of brand and communication strategies across all business segments, in collaboration with segment teams.
- Monitoring and leading the brand and communication tracker, consumer research.
- Spearheading and maintaining consistency in communication by developing quality benchmarks and models across all business segments.
- Overlooking and developing production models to ensure creative control and consistency in coordination with creative agencies.
- Developing robust budget monitoring and reporting mechanisms.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with creative agencies, production houses and other third parties.
- Developing and maintaining manuals related to brand and communication across the entire brand portfolio.
- Managing budgets in excess of QR 5M per campaign
- Contributing to production savings and revenue growth
- Building and maintaining Mobilink brand health & equity
- Should be a team player
- Should possess excellent presentation skills
- Should be strategically sound
- Should possess strong project management skills
- Should be able to manage budgets
- Should possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should have excellent coordination and follow-up skills